- 1 large sweet potato, cooked & mashed
- 1 can (15 ounces) chick peas, drained, rinsed (or dried chickpeas that have been soaked overnight, boiled, and cooled)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, halved
- 1-1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a food processor, and purée until smooth.
Find high quality extra virgin olive oil here.
In South Central PA, you can find organic veggies here.
High quality salts, herbs & spices can be found here.