- 2 6oz cans of Wild sockeye salmon
- 1/2 cup pitted sliced kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup orzo, rice, or other grain
- 2 lemons juiced
- Crumbled feta cheese to taste
- 1/2 diced red bell pepper OR cucumber
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Dice and slice veggies and olives into uniform sized pieces.
Flake salmon into a bowl, add veggies and grain and stir gently.
In a separate bowl combine lemon juice and olive oil, salt & pepper and whisk together.
Pour lemon olive oil dressing over the salmon and veggies and refrigerate. Use within 7 days of preparing.
In the picture I made this salmon salad with purple rice, delish!