- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Green onions with some tops, sliced
- Green pepper, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Lots of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 jalepeno, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- 2 fresh peaches, chopped (optional)
Mix all ingredients together and let sit for 2-3 hours before serving.
This is a wonderful salsa on the Burrito Bowl (recipe here).
Peach Salsa option: You can easily turn this into peach salsa by adding 2 fresh chopped peaches to it!
In south central PA, you can find organic veggies here.
Excellent culinary salts are available from here.